Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Day o.O

*my new watch o.O*

Today sleep until 2pm just wake up...aiyoyo...then mum say `We are going to shopping, ah boi u wan folo?` ....Since nothing to do at home instead of on9 dhen just folo lo...went to dp...dhen my mum tell my dad that i should wear a watch...dhen they bring me go buy lo =.=

choose at a shop.. Tak tahu call what name edy =D
...dono my father bajet (<~malay word right ? =.=) dono what price 1 should i choose ...then simply choose lo...after a few minute....found 1...RM150 o.O
i show to my dad n he say ok...dhen jz pay n cut the wrist size n just continue shopping lo =X
.....lazy type edy...too many thg i done...

..n also saw my primary fren at dp too o.O WTF...he face to face with me and he turn away T.T si lanC kia dont let me c him again...mayb i bcome lengzai edy he sad gua o.O

thats all for today =D have a NICE day